Chuck Norris vs Coding
Beküldte falu - 2008, december 30 - 22:22
- Chuck Norris' code doesn't follow a coding convention. It is the coding convention.
- Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
- When Chuck Norris points to null, null quakes in fear.
- Google is Chuck Norris behind a proxy.
- The only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.
- Chuck Norris can throw an exception farther than anyone else, and in less time.
- When Chuck Norris throws an exception, nothing can catch it.
- When Chuck Norris gives a method an argument, the method loses.
- Chuck Norris CAN follow a null pointer exception.
- Chuck Norris wins in every race condition.
- Chuck Norris' keyboard has only two buttons: 1 and 0.